The Tahoe Waterman Challenge is a swim, run, and stand up paddle event broken into several short heats. Compete to see if you have what it takes to advance to the final round and be named champion. The course and event are designed so that those new to the sport as well as seasoned competitors can have a fun and challenging experience.
Swim, Run, Paddle
Youth Race (5-17 yrs)
Clinic and SUP demos hosted by Willard’s Sport Shop and Tahoe City Kayak & Paddleboard
- Start with a swim of approximately 250 meters
- Line up on the beach and swim a course that is marked with buoys
- Transition out of the water and run a course on mixed surface approximately 300 meters
- Transition from the prone paddle to the stand up paddle
- Stand Up Paddle a course around buoys 1000 meters
- Paddle into the beach, drop your board and run through the finish line
- Heat racing 5 at a time or 10 depending on number of entries
- Boards are provided. Paddles and PFD’s also provided
- You can use your own paddle if you’d like but not your own board
- Top finishers keep advancing to finals
- Heat times approximately 15 minutes
- Consolation races and prizes for those who do not advance
View Tahoe Waterman Challenge in a larger map
|Tahoe Waterman Challenge||By 12/31||By 3/3||By 6/28|
Registration includes commemorative race t-shirt, post-race snacks/drinks, and awards.
The above prices do not include the online processing fees.
Youth = 17 years and under as of 12/31 of the race year
Senior = 65 years and older as of 12/31 of the race yearRegister
How to Register
- By CREDIT CARD available through MIDNIGHT on June 28, 2013
- By CHECK available – postmarked by June 21, 2013. Note: mail to Imathlete.
On-Site Registration/Packet Pick Up
- On Race Day. See venue map for directions.
- Cancellations received via email or phone 15 days or more prior to the event date, will receive a credit in the amount of the original registration fee, minus a 15% administration fee per person/per race. The race credit is good for one year towards any Big Blue Adventure events.
- Race Registration may be transferred to another Big Blue Adventure event with 15 days notice and are subject to a 15% admin fee.
- Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or by Phone (530) 546-1019
We value you as our customer and strive to provide you with a good value for your dollar.
We want you to have the best experience that you can. For your race fee we provide you with:
- Great racing venues
- Challenging and fun courses
- Post event festivities; music, food & beverages
- Prize raffle: enter the event and you can win big!
- Medical staff
- SWAG from the Big Blue Adventure and/or our great sponsors
|Sunday June 30th||Item/Function||Location|
|8:00 – 9:30 AM||Registration||Commons Beach|
|10:00 AM||Race Start||Commons Beach|
2013 Results will be posted here and emailed to participants within 48hours of last race
- Age Group/Gender, we award all categories with 5 or more participants
- We’re fortunate to have a great line up of sponsors who provide us with product to distribute to all of you, we always have a great raffle! If you race you have an equal chance to win a prize from the Raffle.